Callender Family Tree

You may obtain the Callender Family book: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-callenders-from-barbados-to-america-and-in-between---third-edition/5131861?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/7

Friday, April 14, 2006

Callender Family Tree

Callender Family Tree

This is a book about an exiled Scot who had children on the island of Barbados in the Wes Indies. This family started other branches in the Caribbean and later ventured to the United States. The book contains some interesting stories about relationships and what developed in later generations.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi,
    My cousin just bought your book and I saw my grandmother Edna Loretta Callendar in your book . I am her grand daughter and my father was her son. I have lots of pics from our branch of the tree. Too bad I did not know of this publication sooner. I even have some pictures of my parents on my blog. Thank you for doing the groundwork. I plan to pass this book on to a cousin in Boston who is very interested in putting together a family tree as well.

    Tamara Ramsey

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Stephen C. Callender, MT(ASCP) said…

    I need you to contact me ASAP - Scallender@bww.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home